Adam Phillips Pond has been replenished with fish. The various fish replenished are Bluegill Sunfish, Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Northern Pike, Catfish, Fathead Minnow and Golden Minnow, thanks to a donation of the Henry Wood Sportsman Alliance Conservation Club. Many fish are fishable size.
Adam Phillips Pond is open daily March through November from 8:00 a.m. to 30 minutes after sunset. It is closed from December to February. The pond is located behind Community Corrections of Northwest Ohio. Visitors are allowed to park on the grass.
– Limit of 10 fish per day, per person, of Bluegill, Crappie and Perch combined.
– 1 largemouth bass over 15 inches in length may be kept, per person, per day.
– All basses under 15 inches should be released.
– No limit on catfish.
– All persons 16 years and older must have a valid Ohio fishing license.
– No ice fishing, boats, kayaks, canoes or flotation devices on the pond.